Sultraspot Colour (Formally Cleaner KT) is an acidic stain remover used for removing tannin and pigment stains from clothes including tea, coffee, grass, wine, fruit etc, can be used safely on almost all fabrics.
SULTRASPOT COLOR is a water-based product.
For best results, apply SULTRASPOT COLOR undiluted to the stain before cleaning.
* Gently work in the product with a scrubbing brush (do not rub!), so that the product has time to work.
* Rinse out the stain with a stain-remover gun and water.
* If the stain is still visible, repeat the procedure – if necessary, multiple times.
* Blow the stain dry with compressed air and clean the garment in the cleaning machine with the usual cleaning program for the garment.
* If the origin of the stain is not known, first use SULTRASPOT PROTEIN on it, to prevent protein stains from becoming fixed and non-removable.
* Because SULTRASPOT COLOR is a concentrated product with a low pH, it is important to take care with sensitive (bright) colours such as red, blue, brown and green. In addition, take care with linen fibres as
these can very easily lose colour. In case of doubt, first test on a hem.